*Offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, Coupon Code must be redeemed by May 6, 2019, after which coupon is void. Residency and additional limitations apply. Combination with any other promotion is prohibited. For full Terms & Conditions, visit www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Campaign period begins November 15, 2018 and ends April 6, 2019 or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period. Offer void where prohibited.
1. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.
2. DirectX® 12 enablement requires an x86 processor and a Radeon™ graphics chip based on the Graphics Core Next architecture and Windows® 10. GD-99
3. Based on data obtained from https://www.amd.com/system/files/documents/graphics-driver-quality.pdf as of May 2018. Results and methodology not independently verified by AMD. In May 2018, AMD commissioned QA Consultants to evaluate the stability of several of the latest graphics drivers from both AMD and Nvidia. See page 1 of the "graphics driver quality - determination of stability from leading market vendors" report at https://www.amd.com/system/files/documents/graphics-driver-quality.pdf for more details.
4. Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
5. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
6. Number of FreeSync technology enabled screens available (254) at https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors - Largest ecosystem when compared to publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.144hzmonitors.com/list-of-g-sync-monitors/ and https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/list-of-gsync-monitors/ which list 58 screens respectively, as of October 2018.
Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is not yet rated. Resident Evil™ 2 is rated ESRB “M” for Mature and PEGI 18. Devil May Cry™ 5 is Rated ESRB “M” for Mature, PEGI 18 and USK 18. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Snowdrop, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Resident Evil™ 2 and Devil May Cry™ 5 images and logos © Capcom Co, Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. “Vega” is a codename for AMD architecture and is not a product name.